photo HomeHeaderPages_zps121b83d7.jpg  photo AboutHeaderPages_zps6faf416f.jpg  photo ContactHeaderPages_zps0989aee4.jpg

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter 2013 ( Part 2)

How was everyone's Easter? Mine was awesome, we celebrated by having Easter dinner on Saturday and everything came out phenomenally. The ham was perfect and the lemon vinaigrette on the potatoes was really good, I can't wait to make those potatoes again during the week for dinners. The vinaigrette was also delicious as a salad dressing and I had a head of romaine in the fridge so I pulled that out so it wouldn't go to waste. Easter morning we were out in Breckenridge and I woke up with a gigantic Easter basket in front of my face! Corey, the Easter bunny, surprised me. I didn't think we were doing Easter baskets this year since we have so much candy left from Christmas still, but now we have even more. We spent Easter day snowboarding at Keystone and it was the perfect day, blue skies, warm, and spring snow. Monday was April Fool's Day, also known as Gaper Day on the mountain. A gaper is typically a new snowboarder or someone who has no idea what they're doing and just gets in the way of the people who do. Everyone dresses up like a gaper, in 80's snow gear, or in crazy costumes and just parties all day. All in all it was a great time hanging out with the Breckenridge family, it always feels like a mini-vacation when we go out there. My friend Kenzie, who's an amazing photographer took a bunch of pictures of everyone and the dogs so I'll have to post those when she sends them to me.











1 comment: