photo HomeHeaderPages_zps121b83d7.jpg  photo AboutHeaderPages_zps6faf416f.jpg  photo ContactHeaderPages_zps0989aee4.jpg

Friday, April 12, 2013

The Friday Edition

Hey everyone! This week seemed to just drag along. I am so happy today is Friday. I had a late day at work yesterday, followed by advanced step class, and by the time I got home I was ready to just lay in bed with the dogs. I caught up on some Game of Thrones and did some reading but that was about it. The friend of C's, that I made the camping pads for gave us a grill! It's nothing fancy just one of those round black charcoal ones, but we're breaking it in tonight by grilling steaks and some veggies. I can't wait, it's going to be delicious. Other than that I have 3 craft/diy projects I want to work on, if not finished this weekend so I can have some good stuff to share with you guys next week.

Have a happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment