photo HomeHeaderPages_zps121b83d7.jpg  photo AboutHeaderPages_zps6faf416f.jpg  photo ContactHeaderPages_zps0989aee4.jpg

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Wishlist: Clothes

So I was originally just planning to do a Wishlist every month around a central theme, whether that be the month, the season, or a color. But I was on Pinterest last night and saw a picture of the most awesome Harry Potter themed shirt I have ever seen before.


Harry Potter spells!!! Spell Tee - $10.00
  
More shirts after the link!




I am a diehard Harry Potter fan and was actually just thinking about re-reading the series again just because. Going to Harry Potter World in Orlando, Florida would be a dream vacation to me. I used to have a lightning bolt HP tee shirt, but I grew out of it long ago sadly, and most HP related things I've seen before these just aren't things I would wear. I actually think all of the shirts in Dream A Little More's  Potterhead collection are fantastic, witty, and the perfect amalgamation of specific HP elements into straightforward designs. Did I mention they're only $10.00. I'm going to need some serious help to not buy them all.


Here are a few of my favorites:



Hallows Tee - $10.00                                             R-H Tee - $10.00

For all of you Hunger Games fans they also have The Games collection as well, and a few other equally adorable collections that have nothing to do with books. I am so glad I found this website, my poor wallet may not be though. Hopefully seeing these awesome shirts was everything you needed to start your week off great. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment