photo HomeHeaderPages_zps121b83d7.jpg  photo AboutHeaderPages_zps6faf416f.jpg  photo ContactHeaderPages_zps0989aee4.jpg

Monday, March 25, 2013

In The Beginning

Hey everyone!

Welcome to Guild of Goods, a blog that will mainly feature crafts, diy projects, the food posts, and occasional blurbs of my life. I'm hoping for most of things I post to be things I've made/worked on, but I also plan on highlighting neat things I find on the internet or from my favorite blogs and future craft plans. I'm sure as time passes the blog will hopefully expand and allow me to add other sections and features, but for now I'm going to try and limit my posts to the above content.

I have a number of previously done projects to share as my spring break ( aka craft week 2013 ) just ended and I had a productive week.

 I'll get to posting them, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment