photo HomeHeaderPages_zps121b83d7.jpg  photo AboutHeaderPages_zps6faf416f.jpg  photo ContactHeaderPages_zps0989aee4.jpg

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Crochet Away: Fuzzy Braided Headband

 
I love these braided headbands, they're so simple to make & they look super cute

I decided to make another crocheted braided headband, seeing as how I wasn't that pleased with the way the first one came out (way too bulky, and you couldn't see the individual crocheted strands). I used this white fuzzy yarn that was a bit less bulky and this thing came out perfectly. I think I'd love it even more if I used a yarn that didn't have any fuzz, but overall I'm pleased. This took me less than an hour to make, all it is a couple rows of single crochet stitches about 70 inches in length. The hardest part is the weaving of your strand when you're finished crocheting the length and width you want. Check out the original pattern here at Love City Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment